CTET Application Form 2022 December Given Below
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)has released the official notification regarding the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) December 2022 on its official website. Interested candidates can apply here at AssamNaukri.com
- Name of board: Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)
- No of CTET Edition: 16th edition
- CBSC CTET exam date 2022: To be updated later
- Type of exam: CBT (Computer Based Test)
- Validity of CTET certificate: Lifetime
- Application mode: Online
CTET Application Form 2022 December Last Date :- 24th November 2022
CBSC CTET Offical Website Link :- https://ctet.nic.in website link given below
The minimum qualifications for the teaching staff should be in accordance with the following:
- National Council for Teacher Education (Determination of Minimum Qualifications for Persons to be recruited as Education Teachers and Physical Education Teachers in Pre-Primary, Primary, Upper Primary, Secondary, Senior Secondary or Intermediate Schools or Colleges) Regulations as amended and notified from time to time.
- Minimum qualifications laid down in the Recruitment Rules for the teachers by the Appropriate Government where the school is situated or the Recruitment Rules for the teachers of Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangthan or Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti.
- The candidate should satisfy his/her eligibility before applying and shall be personally responsible in case he/she is not eligible to apply as per the given eligibility criteria. It is to be noted that if a candidate has been allowed to appear in the Central Teacher Eligibility Test it does not imply that the candidate’s eligibility has been verified. It does not vest any right with the candidate for appointment. The eligibility shall be finally verified, by the concerned recruiting agency / appointing authority
- Note : As notified by NCTE, relaxation up to 5% in the qualifying marks in the minimum Educational Qualification for eligibility shall be allowed to the candidates belonging to reserved categories, such as SC/ST/ OBC/Differently-abled.
The minimum qualifications for appearing in the CTET are as notified by NCTE. The candidates
are advised to visit the website of NCTE https://ncte.gov.in to ascertain their eligibility. Offical website link given Below.
VERIFICATION OF ELIGIBILITY :-
It is to be noted that if a candidate has been allowed to appear in the Central Teacher Eligibility Test it
does not imply that the candidate’s eligibility has been verified. It does not vest any right with the
candidate for appointment. The eligibility shall be finally verified, by the concerned recruiting
agency/appointing authority. The candidate should satisfy his/her eligibility before applying and shall be
personally responsible in case he/she is not eligible to apply as per the given eligibility criteria.
CTET Application Form 2022 December Fees Detail :-
GST as applicable will be charged extra by the Banks
Fee once remitted shall not be refunded or adjusted for future test under any circumstances
CTED EXAMINATION FEE FOR CENTRAL TEACHER ELEGIBILITY TEST:–
|CATEGORY||Only Paper – I or II||Both Paper – I & II|
|SC/ST/Differently Abled Person||Rs.500/-||Rs.600/-|
CTET Application Form 2022 December Apply Process :-
- The candidate applying for CTET is required:-
i) To go through the Information Bulletin carefully with the entire requirement therein.
ii) To satisfy eligibility to appear in the examination.
iii) To submit On-line application by giving full particulars by accessing the CTET official website
iv) To write complete mailing address with Postal PIN Code at the time of applying.
v) Before submission of application form, decide the mode of payment of fee.
vi) To keep the Confirmation Page along.
vii) If a candidate submits on-line more than one application, his/her candidature shall be
liable to be cancelled and the candidate may also be debarred for future examination(s).
No communication will be sent in this regard.
- Method of Submission of Online Application Form:
STEP 1: Log on to CTET official website https://ctet.nic.in.
STEP 2: Go to the link “Apply Online” and open the same.
STEP 3: Fill in the Online Application Form and note down Registration No./Application No.
STEP 4: Upload latest Scanned Photograph and Signature
STEP 5: Pay Examination Fee by debit/credit card and net banking. The candidates must note
that the examination city of their choice will be allotted on the first come first served basis
only as per availability of capacity in the city of examination. The candidates, who complete
the online application process and pay the fee on first come first served basis, will be allotted
the examination city of their choice as per availability in that particular city. The total capacity
in a particular city will also be available on the portal. If the total capacity of a particular city is
full during completion of application process or making payment of examination fee or
updation of transaction on portal, the candidate will be given the option either to select any
other city of examination or cancel the transaction. If a candidate cancels the transaction, full
fee will be refunded to his /her account as per mode of payment and application will not be
considered for this examination of CTET. The request for change of examination city will not
be accepted in any case.
STEP 6: Print Confirmation page for record and future reference.
” Scroll down, go to Important Web-Links section“
CTET Application Form 2022 December Important Date :-
- Starting date of submission of online application: 31st October 2022
- Last date of submission of online application: 24th November 2022
- Last date to pay application fee: 25th November 2022
- Issue of CTET Admit Card: To be updated later
- Date of CTET Examination 2022: December 2022 to January 2023
CTET Application Form 2022 December All Important Link Given Below ;-
CTET Online Application Form Link :-
CTET Official Notification Link :-
CTET Exam Question Papers Link :-
CTET Official Website :-
MORE JOB DETAILS GIVEN BELOW :-
- ITBP Constable Recruitment 2022 | Apply Online 293 Vacancy |Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP). ITBP NEW Vacancy 2022Last Date: 30/11/2022. Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP)has released a notification for the recruitment of 293 Head Constable & Constable (Telecommunication) vacancy. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online here . ITBP CONSTABLE RECRUITMENT 2022 DETAILS :- 1. Head Constable (Telecommunication) Educational Qualification ITBP …
- SSUHS GNM Admission 2022 – Check GNMEE 2022 ResultSSUHS GNM Admission 2022 Srimanta Sankaradeva University of Health Sciences (SSUHS) has conducted GNM Entrance Examination (GNMEE), 2022 for admission into GNM courses in GNM Training Schools. Candidates who submitted their online applications and appeared in the entrance examinations may now check their result here . GNMEE 2022 Result …
- SSC Constable Recruitment 2022 | 24369 Constable GD Vacancy |SSC Constable Recruitment 2022 Staff Section Commission (SSC)has released the official notification for the recruitment of 24369 vacancy as Constable (General Duty) in Border Security Force (BSF), Central Industrial Security Force (CISF), Indo Tibetan Border Police (ITBP), Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB), Secretariat Security Force (SSF), Rifleman (General Duty) in Assam Rifles (AR) and and Sepoy in NCB (Narcotics …