Department Of Water Resource Assam Recruitment
Water Resources Department, Assam has released an employment notification for the recruitment of 63 Assistant Engineer (Civil) vacancy under the Water Resources Department, Govt. of Assam. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online here.
More Information About Recruitment Given Below
|Post Name||Assistant Engineer (Civil)|
|Organization||Department Of Water Resource Assam|
|Qualification||B.E / B.Tech in Civil Engineering|
|Age Limit||21 years to 38 years of age as on 01-01-2022.|
|Application Fee||INR – 297.20rs|
|Apply Start Date||05/12/2022|
Category Wise Vacancy:
- UR: 44
- SC: 4
- STP: 7
- STH: 2
- EWS: 6
- RFW: 19
Pay: (INR – 30,000/-) to (INR – 1,10,000/-) PM (PB-4) with Grade Pay of Rs.12,700/- PM
Age Relaxation: The upper age limit is relaxable as mentioned below
- By 5 years for SC/ST candidates i.e. up to 43 years.
- By 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates i.e. up to 41 years.
- For Persons with Disability (PWD) by 10 years
- The candidate must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering / Technology in Civil Engineering (B.E / B.Tech in Civil Engineering ) from an Indian or Foreign University recognized by Govt. or a candidate must have passed (Part A & B) of AMIE (India) in Civil Engineering.
- The Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering / Technology must be a Regular Course recognized by AICTE/ UGC as mentioned in Point No. (1) Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering / Technology obtained through Distance Mode of Education, by whatever name called will not be accepted.
Official Language Proficiency: Apart from English, the candidate should have adequate knowledge of atleast 1(one) official language of the State of Assam (i,e. Assamese/Bengali/ Bodo) except candidates belonging to Karbi Anglong Autonomous Council and Dima Hasao Autonomous Council.
- The candidate must be a permanent resident of Assam.
- The candidate must produce PRC issued in Assam for educational purpose/ Employment Exchange Registration certificate / Voter ID card of the candidate or his/her parents will be treated as proof of residency along with the application form.
Candidates must be Indian citizens as defined in Article 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India.
Application Fee Details:
- General/EWS: 297.20
- SC/ST/OBC/MOBC: 197.20
- BPL/ PwBD: 47.20
- Payment Mode: Online
Scroll down, go to Important Web-Links section .
Click on Online Application Form link .
A new webpage will be opened.
Enter all your personal and educational details as required .
Upload your passport sized photograph and signature and other required documents.
Pay the application fee as per your category and at the end click on submit button .
Don’t forget to take a print of submitted application form
|Online Application Form||Click Here|
|Advertisement Details||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|